Wednesday 6 May 2015

MAGIC


Oh oh oh it's magic, you know. Never believe it's not so...

Yea, well in my head I'm singing that line and it sounds really good. And I'm sat in my uni house... listening to torrential rain...so there could be an argument that I'm going insane...oh well...c'est la vie.

Anyway back to the magic.

I'm not one to usually post on beauty but this Egyptian Magic cream is just the bomb. There's always been so much hype around it and I was a bit skeptical when I first got it.

But!

Good old Father Christmas delivered and so I figured it would be rude not to try.

And I love it! I use it all over my body after a shower in the evening (as it is quite oily so needs time to sink in). I've tried it on my face but my incredibly sensitive skin did not appreciate it.
Everywhere else though is silky smooth.

So for those doubting the hype, sometimes you just gotta try these things out for yourself.

(I realise it is quite pricey but when in doubt, Amazon's always got your back)

Pic shot with iPhone6 as my digital camera is broken!!!!!! Genuinely want to cry when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment